About the Spirit

My photo
This blog started out with "about me" in the title. My whole life has been "about me". I hope that the entries that I make will be about the Spirit and how He has changed my life because it has always been about Him and how He works through us.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Brand New

I'm brand new at this so I hope you all will be very patient with me. It took me half an hour to figure out how to put a picture on the blog site. I like that picture because it reminds me of all the good times I've had with the McArthur family. If things were fair my last name would have been changed to McArthur when Jeanne and I got married instead of the other way around because they really made me feel as one of the family.
I guess that you all know by the name of this blog that I will be writing about how the Spirit has made Himself known in my life. I hope I can explain myself properly because it means so much to me that you all understand how the Spirit has brought Joy into my life and how He has taken the pain away.
I will post experiences both from the past and present that I feel were and are Jesus reminding me that He has been and always will be a part of my life.
I hope you like it and that by reading this you will realize that He has been calling you too...

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Dad!! Welcome to the blogging world! Beware---it is addicting. I so look forward to reading about my loved ones days, and look forward to your blogs, also.

Peace is every step said...

Welcome to my latest obsession. I'm excited to learn more about you...as it seems we never have the chance to really sit down and talk. Love, D

Julie B said...

yes-welcome! This is addicting, but I love learning more about each other and this is such a great way to do that.
Looking forward to reading yours as well....